My Top Lululemon Recommendations

Updated: May 12

I have been in a love affair with Lululemon since 2009. Sure, I dabbled with a few other brands (because pregnancy) between now and then, but I always come back to the best. As Lululemon becomes even more inclusive, in both body type and diversity, I fall more in love everyday. I often get a lot of questions about what pants are my favorite. For your reading pleasure, see below!

Make sure you keep an eye on the “We Made Too Much” section on the Lululemon website. You can snag some great deals!

HIIT Favorites


Shirt: Lululemon // Shorts: Lululemon



Yoga Favorites

Before Covid, I was attending Bikram at least once a week. I still try to practice but not nearly as much as before. I can’t wait to get back to some form of normal but until then, see below for my yoga picks!



Lounge Favorites

I’m actually sitting in these shorts as I write this. Lounge clothes have been on repeat since last month. I guess if you’re going to sit around in sweatpants, they should at least be stylish.



HIS Lululemon Favorites

Bonus section!! I would wager that 90% of my husband’s clothing is Lululemon outside of his work suits. The other 10% are swag nerd-shirts. Make sure to check out the polo. He lives in these most of spring/summer!



Pants: Lululemon // Shirt: DPS



Stay fabulous my friends!


14 views

Get in Touch

Wanna chat? Drop me a line! 

Address. P.O. Box 49, McLean, VA 22101

Email. alicia@liftlikeamother.com

Phone. (703)869-2842

© 2020 by LiftLikeAMother